Shutters by the Sea Kiama
You'll feel refreshed and relaxed after a mini getaway so close to Sydney yet far from the fast-paced city life
Since 2013 Shutters by the Sea has provided many a memorable stay in Kiama. Shutters is a secluded self-contained studio apartment, perfect for a quiet escape or romantic getaway.
What we love
- Relax in your sunny North facing studio with balcony and ocean views
- Curl up by the sleek eco fireplace
- Nothing says welcome better than food! Dig in to the welcome hamper of breakfast provisions or choose our room only option
- Live like a local in this quiet suburban street
- On the Coastal Walk
- Air conditioned
- Warm Fire for the cooler month
- Walk to the beach
- Microwave hairdryer iron
- Fluffy robes
- Linen Towels Beach towels
- NBN Wi fi
- Walk in shower
- Fresh milk for that first cup of coffee on arrival. Toiletries are supplied
You can take a 5 minute stroll along the cliff top to the pristine sands of Easts Beach that's just perfect for an early morning swim. Keep an eye out for passing whales and dolphins along the way.
After an exciting day exploring Kiama, pour a glass of wine from Crooked River Winery. Sink back and light the fire for a dreamy evening.
Near the Little Blowhole and only a few minutes drive (or a 30 minute walk) to the shops and cafes of Kiama. Explore Minnamurra Falls and the nearby villages of Berry and Kangaroo Valley.
Kiama is just 90 minutes drive south of Sydney. 2 1/4 hours to Canberra.
Kurt: "Just Superb. Beats the pants of the soulless hotel rooms...Stunning views nice touches like the eco open fire"
July or November Migrating whales are about. Love them!
Shutters is a non-smoking property . No pets. There is a microwave but cooking is not a permitted.
RATES - Include a bottle of sparkling wine. A continental breakfast hamper packed with cereals, bread, milk, fruit, yoghurt and juice is supplied with breakfast option.
Ask about our discounts apply to longer stays
Maximum of 2 guests will be accommodated. Not suitable for children.